Monday 10 November 2008

Bridging Worlds Conference, Singapore, 16-17 October


It was a great experience to be invited to speak at the recent "Bridging Worlds Conference" organised by the National Library of Singapore. Unfortunately it was at a really busy time and I have been recovering ever since! Still catching up with e-mails and mounds of Information Literacy teaching back at base in University of Bedfordshire (12 hours last week and 18 hours the week before...)So that's the excuse for not posting for so long!
Memories of the Conference ? the great people I met, the food and the hospitality. But the climate was so hot and clammy - not the place for me to live. It was good to meet Kathryn Greenhill from Fremantle, Australia, (who I'd met electronically) and she has blogged about the Conference here.
My presentation "Information Literacy and Web 2.0 : is it just hype?" is on Slideshare here.

Shall post more about the conference soon.

No comments: